Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Weekly Blog 11/12/09 - 11/17/09

a. The most significant concept I learned in class this week is to look beyond computer games as merely kid's pastimes, but rather a way for children to create experiences and ideologies.
b. I'd like to know if there is some research or correlation between the amount to technologicial tools available in a school and the success of students of that school? What kind of research has been done? OR is there some kind of correlation with the lack of technological tools in a school and the success of the students of that school.
c. I would hope to see that in the future more classrooms are able to receive all the tools the teachers need to ensure that their students are learning. I would apply my knowledge about how helpful computers games (certian games) can be to a student's learning and would probably integrate some time where kids can play supervised computer learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment