Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Weekly Blog 10/28/09 - 11/3/09

a. The most significant thing I learned in class this week was the website free4teachers.com. I remember when I was tutoring that I would google sites that would help me create worksheets or create lesson plans and it was really difficult to find a website that had a lot of resources. However, this week we learned of multiple websites that would help us integrate technology into our curriculum. The great thing about it too is that most of the sites are easy to use and doesn't require an expert knowledge of web managing.
b. My question would be, now that we are aware that this technology is available to us when can we use it in class (not our future classes but the class we are in now? We have all these resources but it would be nice to give it a hands on experience perhaps with a little guidance?) I would like to learn more about each of these tools and even be able to use them with ease. But I guess that comes with practice!
c. I really like the site that allows students and teachers to talk about shows and certian topics outside of class, and it even has a stylus that allows for everyone to be directed towards the area of topic that the speaker is addressing. This makes it easier for students and teachers to have that extra time outside of class and continue to educate students outside of the given time constraints.

1 comment:

  1. Practice is good and you can use any tech in this class or any of my classes at any time.

    ReplyDelete