Thursday, October 29, 2009

Weekly Blog 10/22/09 - 10/27/09

a. The most significant thing I learn in class this week was how to create digital stories. We talked with the other students that are not taking math endorsements and told us the benefits of using digital stories in class. We see that it makes it easier for teachers to keep student's attention by creating almost a show. I also learned of some sites that would be available to me for free.
b. I have some potential questions for digital stories....like how to use it, is it user friendly? However, I figure that eventually I will encounter this technology when we start creating our digital stories.
c. Digital stories would be valuable in class because it is another tool to present information. Or it can be a way for students to display the information they have learned and therefore have them become the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment